fav girl and i had a movie date yesterday!!! SEX AND THE CITY. was pretty reluctant to watch it at first cos i thought it is going to be another chick flick/ tv spin off. but after much persuading frm ra, who really really wanted to watch it, i relented. and guess what, I LOVED IT SO MUCH I DONT MIND WATCHING IT AGAIN. ha aa ha. makes me feel like getting hold of the tv series too. despite the gorgeous-but-abit-over-the-top fashion and not-so-hot-eye-candies (in fact they are all damn old), i liked the movie mostly cos of the close bond the girls shared and the sarcasm throughout the film. H AH HA. sadistic i know. its the type of movie i will watch with my girlfriends and have a good laugh over the stupid things they do in reel and ahem, real life. carrie bradshaw was stupid enough to wait for someone who (i think) dont deserve her at all. plus the fact that mr big was old and ugly ok. charlotte is so pretty while miranda looks like a giraffe. and i like samantha the most cos she knows what she wants in life and that is to be happy for herself and not others. :) oh and their rendition of "auld lang syne". damn nice and touching!
I FINALLY OWN A MARVIN!!!!
love. thanks so much. :)
I FINALLY OWN A MARVIN!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment