Friday, May 04, 2007

世界唯一的你, 曹格.
this song has been on my replay mode ever since i switched on the com. this must be the 18757 times i am listening to it. i simply love the lyrics cos they are meaningful yet at the same time so sincere. i really applaud the talented guy who wrote them. so simple words but they paint such a beautiful story.of course the soothing melody helps la, but wat really attracted me to the song in the first place was the lyrics.in case any of ya havent heard it, here are the lyrics.
.
是你, 第一眼我就认出来,这是命运最美的安排.
是我, 让你过长的等待.
我们只要现在深爱, 幸福就来.
恨我来不及参于你的过去, 抱歉让你等待.
我愿意付出一切交换, 我灵魂的另一半.

这个世界唯一的你, 是我拥有的奇迹.
对我说的一字一句, 都是我们的秘密.
紧紧拥抱唯一的你, 无可救药的坚定.
就是世界与我为敌, 我也愿意, 我什么都愿意.

过去所有的悲哀,都只是寻觅我唯一.
勇敢,真爱, 照亮了漆黑的夜晚.
寻找了一次一辈子, 再不分开.
恨我来不及参于你的过去, 抱歉让你等待.
我愿意付出一切交换, 我灵魂的另一半.

I will climb the highest mountain mountains, I will swim the deepest sea
对我说的一字一句, 都是我们的秘密.
紧紧拥抱唯一的你, 无可救药的坚定.
就是世界与我为敌,我也愿意,我什么都愿意.
.
and for the benefit of those who cant read chinese, i've translated it into english. (since i got so much free time now tat exams are over) My written chinese have detiorated over the yrs and so pardon me if i didnt make the real meaning of the lyrics come across. tada, my masterpiece!
.
Gary Cao Ge: The only you in this world
.
Its you, I know it at one glance, this is the arrangement of fate.
Its me, who let made you wait for so long.
Its only now that we fall in love deeply, happiness has come.
I hate myself for not being part of your past, sorry for letting you wait.
I am willing to give up everything, in exchange for the other half of my soul.
.
The only you in this world, it’s the miracle I have.
Every word and sentence you said to me, will be our secret.
Holding you tightly in my arms, it’s the only thing I firmly believe in.
Even if the whole world is against me, I am still willing, no matter what.
.
All the sadness in the past was in search of you.
Courage and true love, has brightened up this dark night.
Having searched for you all my life this once, we will never part.
I hate myself for not being part of your past, sorry for letting you wait.
I am willing to give up everything, in exchange for the other half of my soul.
.
I would climb the highest mountain, I would swim the deepest seas.
Every word and sentence you said to me, will be our secret.
Holding you tightly in my arms, it’s the only thing I firmly believe in.
Even if the whole world is against me, I am still willing, no matter what.
.
i think i am a genius. wa ha ha. poon, jo, ali: yes i am hinting something. isnt there somewhere we should be going?
and oh ya did i mention i got a job?! woo hoo! really need to thank the ever so efficient alvin for it. THANKS A BUNCH! finally i will not be slacking my hols away.

1 comment:

eden said...

谢谢你 translate ︿︿* hehe
我真的喜欢这个歌兒但我不明白all the  歌词。。 ︿︿* ☻