I had this swiss mushroom burger which was huge. And by that I mean HUGE. Here is the evidence.
Well, I amazed everyone when I was able to stuff the whole thing into my mouth. Too troublesome to eat it separately la. I am not the fork and knife type of girl. Prefer eating it the primitive way. And I think we were behaving real sneakily cos everyone was trying to get a taste of Alvina’s chocolate cola which was not allowed cos it's free flow. So no sharing. Nonetheless, I can still tell u that choc- cola tasted weird to me. Think I will stick to my good old cola. And while waiting for jolyn to make her grand arrival, we talked about our aspirations. Nobody believed I want to be a newscaster next time la. And they were saying I not serious enough. Wa lao, so sad. And so while Cheryl has no concrete idea what she wants to be next time,but it was rather unattainable. pet shop, amusement park, orphanage.. wth. alvina wanted to be a pilot. Ok, hope our aspirations will all come through one day k. pray harder for cheryl's.
And now for part 2 of the night. I finally got to showcase my talent for shang hai tang. I practiced hard for it k. hey guys, please tell me you all were very impressed. The night was filled with stinky leather case, stinky legs (er... I had a leg cramp and so they had to help me. ha) , xie xian lookalikes in the lift and MICROPHONE snatching sessions (I almost caused a scandal while doing so. please ah.) ya, and it was officially the night that i think i have potential for being a trans. try singing ONE NIGHT IN BEIJING. solo. switching between the guy and female parts. Ha ha. it was basically laughter and more laughter throughout the 3 hours we were there. and i hereby declare jolyn my k box kaki from now on. Must bring her along every time we go. The two of us were basically trying to out-high each other. Couch jumping, dancing, franctic waving, singing out of tune, entering at all the wrong moments, forgetting lyrics. You name it, we did it. sometimes I wonder how alvina can still stay so sane after all that commotion around him.
See what I mean? Omigod. Wat were we doing? Total unglamness. I guess peggy just flew out of our minds at that time.
And wat is a birthday without a cake? And so, we sorta planned a little surprise for him. We three girls were desperately trying to coordinate everything. But I guess we were pretty obvious. Alvin claims he has no idea wat we were plotting. Either he is being very nice by acting blur so we can proceed with the surprise OR he is really that innocent and oblivious to wat we were doing. Well anyway, me and jo were like running in and out of the room. So funny la when we actually waited outside the wrong room so that Cheryl could prompt us in. we were like thinking they so long still not ok. No telepathy. Ha ha. ok and when we finally went in, alvina was going all pai sei again. Act shy la, but could see he was really touched. Pictures with the birthday boy.
I totally enjoyed the night of wreaking havoc. too bad we had to go off early at ten. So looking forward to the next time we have our k box session. So many songs I still wanna sing la. Ah, here's a group shot before we left the place. Aiya, with his height, Alvin just looks a bit ridic popping up behind the row of me, Cheryl and jo. Ha ha. thanks guys once again for such an great night. love ya all.
i am still suffering from repercussions. humming away on my way to school.
No comments:
Post a Comment