Anyway, we decided to stay in the forum. Bad. no, make it good decision. We were tickled crazy by this guy who decided to a) be the centre of attraction, b) prepare for the exam atmosphere, c) really wants to isolate himself from the rest of the world, d) all of the above. I am guessing d. ha here’s why. My school forum is a pretty big and empty open space and this guy, out of no where, moved a table right into the middle of that place and plonked himself right there. And started studying. He looked like some pathetic island in the middle of the pacific ocean. Evidence. ( sorry jo, no time to photoshop it...ha ah)
Well, the pic doesn’t really say much la. U need to be there to see the contrast for urself to understand the funny-nest of the situation. Or maybe me and jo were just plain stressed out. Had to find a target to laugh at. Ha. anyway, after five mins or so, this other bugger decided that he cant let lonerA steal all the lime light. And so, he moved another table right in front of the lonerA. This was wat it looked like.
A la-preview of the exam hall. Ha. well, I think this is only the tip of the iceberg of weird ppl in my sch. Me and jo included. Ha.
Oh and did I mention I played photographer for ali’s convoy trip at tamp today? More details available at poonie’s blog. I am just too lazy to type more. Ha. look out for my newscaster pic!
Oh and did I mention I played photographer for ali’s convoy trip at tamp today? More details available at poonie’s blog. I am just too lazy to type more. Ha. look out for my newscaster pic!
No comments:
Post a Comment